Raw ingredients: 500g streaky pork, 200g sweet potato, 60g rice flour (or flour special for steaming meat), 2tbsp fermented glutinous rice juice (or cooking wine), 2tbsp soy sauce, 2tbsp spicy bean paste, a little chopped ginger, scallion, 10 granules of Sichuan pepper, 1tbsp sugar, 1/3 cup soup-stock (or water), 2tbsp cooked vegetable oil (oil heated and cooled).
1. Chop Sichuan pepper and two scallion leaves together. Chop the spicy bean paste. Cut the sweet potato into square pieces of about 2 square centimeters.
2. Cut the streaky pork into pieces of about 3mm.
3. Put the meat slices into the bowl, add rice flour, fermented glutinous rice juice (or cooking wine), soy sauce, spicy bean paste, chopped ginger, chopped scallion, Sichuan pepper powder, sugar, soup-stock (or water), cooked vegetable oil, mix properly, and let it undisturbed for 15 minutes.
4. Put the meat slices into the bowl, and put the sweet potatoes on the meat slices. Steam for 1.5-2 hours in a steamer with high heat until the meat is crispy.
5. Take it out and turn it over the plate for serving.