Food ingredients: 400 grams of clams, 2 pieces of celery, 2 green onions, appropriate amount of ginger, appropriate amount of soy sauce, salt, oil, cooking wine, and oyster sauce
1. Put the clams in the water to spit out sand for 2 hours, then wash them clean;
2. Shred ginger, cut green onion and celery into pieces;
3. Put the oil in the hot pot, and then put the green onion, ginger, oyster sauce and soy sauce in the pot;
4. Put the clams in;
5. Wait until the clams are open, and then put the celery in the pot;
6. Finally, put cooking wine and salt in the pot, and stir and fry evenly;
7. Put all onto a plate and a plate of fried celery and clams is ready.